Liquidity Services, Inc. at a Glance
- Provides leading corporations, public sector agencies and buying customers the world's most transparent, innovative, and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets.
- The trusted market leader in surplus asset recovery solutions with over 6,000 clients, including leading corporations and government agencies, and over 2.3 million registered buyers worldwide.
- Over $3.6 billion in gross merchandise volume (GMV) sold via its award winning online marketplaces catering to: consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
- GMV has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 33% since fiscal year 2002 with 42 consecutive quarters of profitability.
- Headquartered in Washington, DC and employs 1,300 employees across 25 countries.
- Market Cap:
Data as of May 21, 2013 at 4:00 pm. Minimum 20 minute delay.
Receive news updates from Liquidity Services, Inc.
- Powered by EDGAR Online
- Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.